BLANK

 

         
         

Colac's Ambulance Station was relocated to a new site in Rae St on
the 12 November 2003 due to Colac's Hospital redevelopment.
Below is a range of photos of the new Rae St station.

Initially designed as a Call station for a maximum of six staff and 3 vehicles.

Photos are of the station as it was soon after it's opening
when it was operating as an on-call Station.

 

 
 

Front left view

Front right view

 
 

Station vehicles

Station garage & training area

 
 

Front entrance with Colac's historical
 photos & equipment
 

Hallway looking towards lounge area
Contains over 100 photos of Victoria's
Ambulance vehicles since 1887

 
 

Lounge & kitchen area

Lounge & write up area

 
 

Station Office

 
 

Bedroom and Study area

Training Room

 
 

Store Room

 

 
 

Station  History

Station Vehicles

Home Page

Station Construction

Station Staff

         

Station Equipment

 Accident Photos

Kids Page

Ambulance Photos

Other Links

         

 

 

Index